Re: [dnsext] [spfbis] Obsoleting SPF RRTYPE

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Thu, 25 April 2013 21:58 UTC

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:57:08 -0400
From: Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net>
To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com>
References: <20130425013317.36729.qmail@joyce.lan> <80ADB3EE-17FD-4628-B818-801CB71BCBFE@virtualized.org> <BB8C643A-FC46-4B2F-B677-F1B7CAB0E79F@frobbit.se> <alpine.BSF.2.00.1304251030380.65043@joyce.lan> <14A728AE-83DC-4C1F-A88A-6F988D37F2C7@frobbit.se> <20130425154235.GP23770@besserwisser.org> <5179691B.50602@qti.qualcomm.com> <5179980F.9090606@dougbarton.us> <CAL0qLwY_P6AgY5J1BeszqL=BtkyK1WnGjFc5rDAJZdREOjFOBg@mail.gmail.com>