Re: [dnsext] CDS RRTYPE review - Comments period end Mar 29th

"Stephan Lagerholm" <stephan.lagerholm@secure64.com> Thu, 10 March 2011 00:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=secure64.com; s=2010; t=1299717721; bh=Y2bbCor6CJ53fZxJR13y7A1k89DllrucPWXCC8kMIdI=; h=MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Subject:Date: Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:From:To; b=ucSbDUuH0JwZ8kjcncCJg TAMf9AlbcpsA7ICAH/tMHPJQz1fo+BZkggOvV/gZR6KBmpf/lNJEn3GpysTpgjJx6Yy J9i5UmnuZIQIDS+HgxPPWg0TsrCEsdIpcWRRVhLpK1ku50xAKnMiOtNkAoAncEgZIpV 3N0pfWdc+RLFPFhA=