Re: [dnsext] afasterinternet.com trial and draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-00

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 31 August 2011 18:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FKtdRJhkenInXfrWdybXjegOEZqPHMon6wMdfQ7dCok=; b=ZRj3P54zwMLF0Q0edCBjYCDocrgrE3LdSssaAWZYaS6JdexFbm0D09MIgFOQY5oKyI 29vCgrXkCIFHdaMeZGQP8nnn4nQ2PuREEeYOqKd6mH98VaKio9QqGQIc1XOF7ktpztcy zSko/eYRTeNgoOtatpTs94z6U663atdKNEBN0=