Re: [dnsext] DNSSEC, robustness, and several DS records

"Stephan Lagerholm" <stephan.lagerholm@secure64.com> Thu, 12 May 2011 02:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=secure64.com; s=2010; t=1305165163; bh=tyjMnVAN+Dp3eRgg92DBRhZGqBUu6yXZ5CCN4bCdaPw=; h=MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Subject:Date: Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:From:To:Cc; b=t2G6gN9bQ3TNY1ge95 9mz3cpVBVeA3V194PqOMG9kvNWEWH3U/taGv3zMRPNVxGkPNtW/G8pRrM4M1GWlBDTq pBSjg5lZA81OoHDkVnN5H63h+aRztZCOkexTUO8oPRPIRqBKYkl0kgYAUmxwg63OqRY 9yTH+PvN2yEkLnlzfyU=
x-mimeole: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5