Re: [dnsext] Some thoughts on the updated aliasing draft

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 27 March 2011 09:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=4nzrBAUW9ziWRmieeQRAIG2bUEJJxjlsAJuze8GdQM4=; b=Jeqn2VI9Ih4ueTQVfV1h7aT4yeqJ6eEl1WSDvhfAXZgvzyDZn73uviU1ysYlQGUfrN vymDV8F3D1wsP5qtQGhYY+SnBbfARHmYRzd1tzZF6JsX6wkx8HSnKiJThjXKJhpmCed0 CHzAG0gYv94WGtEGcXEwRTI1x5ANNdAgQpbFY=