[dnsext] Fwd: NomCom 2010-2011: Call for Nominations extended to October 8

Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com> Fri, 01 October 2010 14:53 UTC

Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 10:45:14 -0400
From: Olafur Gudmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>
To: namedroppers <namedroppers@ops.ietf.org>
Subject: [dnsext] Fwd: NomCom 2010-2011: Call for Nominations extended to October 8
Sender: owner-namedroppers@ops.ietf.org

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:41:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: NomCom Chair <nomcom-chair@ietf.org>
To: IETF Announcement list <ietf-announce@ietf.org>

Hi Folks,

We have decided to extend the call for nominations for one more week
to allow further consideration by the community if there are sufficient
Willing Nominees, particularly for the Open IESG positions.  Nominations
are welcome through October 8 at 1700 Pacific Time.

Please take a moment and review the Open List of Willing Nominees for
each position and determine if you wish to submit any additional names
before we close nominations. In particular, we ask you to review the
IESG nominations where in some cases there are as few as 1 or 2
willing nominees.

Q:  Where is the list of open IETF position and job descriptions?