Re: [dnsext] RFC3596: A/AAAA records and additional section processing

Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard@gmail.com> Fri, 04 March 2011 07:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gqGoOzqQ2IGOGsKRyPtjj7ncWUyB79DkcTbshr5tAbQ=; b=DlGFDhUu6HKv70TobwFC2Ff8bppRw5uzOzoP9gT53ocJ6Pl1fnjnz8QezqEiRw11WJ 2ZiuDjHK4Hj78//LeCO3mR9iXfEEftmqZqeR2w6lFBzUSnT26Ct8QkEioI75HLX/wqTQ xK2BkKXi+R6ET8jGiEJtMiD4UfXB84qvfqDKg=