Re: [dnsext] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-vandergaast-edns-client-ip-00.txt

Nicholas Weaver <nweaver@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU> Mon, 01 February 2010 19:55 UTC

References: <7c31c8cc1001271556w4918093er6e94e07cb92c4dc4@mail.gmail.com> <OF675CC47F.6FE1B342-ON802576BA.00453090-C12576BA.0047E04C@nominet.org.uk> <74DFF61A-A8BB-4B46-A873-F2407C34C412@sackheads.org> <139D0D6A-5A31-4EE8-88B9-3CACE933187B@icsi.berkeley.edu> <6e04e83a1002010944q7abfabc6h892ce4cbb1bddcbf@mail.gmail.com> <973B1F15-E822-491E-89BF-F09FC7E67509@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU> <6e04e83a1002011109u1cd55c99k8b584648184cdc73@mail.gmail.com>