Re: [dnsext] we need help to make names the same, was draft-yao-dnsext-identical-resolution-02 comment

John Levine <johnl@iecc.com> Wed, 16 February 2011 03:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:vbr-info; s=a9d3.4d5b42b0.k1102; i=johnl@user.iecc.com; bh=n/8YrJuU3v7JbAnMIivIuxZtorsXMj4ejssVTOyen+8=; b=LUQBlhbJwCz137zPmoe+fHHsbgirbecDrHgIB05yRjMYWg364S0NPV6oM7yr54RGzWZXaN5O+RkzRWCtSGvIW5OqkbK6Ek5joCnHFCCq7r/fIDpU764VtotiqAntc7VKhkmW98nApKamOzIcf4MqoNtVpXUJYWc/cKQu8KoTIsA=
VBR-Info: md=iecc.com; mc=all; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org