Re: [dnsext] list-meta: moderation (was: Fwd: djb on NXDOMAIN/NODATA for non-terminals)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 29 March 2011 10:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=k7FRc7xXUM4C5ZIvnbl1zRH0X+iulVvW9QA0lwhgu8U=; b=c+Wwa/C3l5YHuv+MofIGDwisZpvGa8Bu6kW9BUNiysHpOTPTClv4WNzS+j3zKVZmLl 915reuh6aXYGNfYC/rHPOsM3vjh0qlxGWEONwtSiVWKshNnSpCflNLxnCvMXpPBjdHJ+ SZJ059zzKQeySqgmVOiRIb3nJAjqAAJNAv7tc=