Re: [dnsext] Progress on moving the mailing list

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 01 October 2010 00:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=UICAv2n5q04HUrYgrUh4z5McmPZJIOXm6gNJmebWhNo=; b=k5x+CrbWmLiCZdO+z59oYmsum1Q0VNOqCo+J8lCS7NMMJ2Qw4AFU0HYVi14EqHSSsa iksg2X4GO0Krld4O4cvrotfPVMi9ZD0A9vERhN1HztmbWtlW1b7NzLUbXCVL69jzTxhM tHggaxbPgjsFs5/lt2WAc3nq7oCzS6Oe14DZs=