Re: [dnsext] [spfbis] Obsoleting SPF RRTYPE

Doug Barton <dougb@dougbarton.us> Fri, 26 April 2013 19:31 UTC

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:31:37 -0700
From: Doug Barton <dougb@dougbarton.us>
To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com>
References: <20130425013317.36729.qmail@joyce.lan> <80ADB3EE-17FD-4628-B818-801CB71BCBFE@virtualized.org> <BB8C643A-FC46-4B2F-B677-F1B7CAB0E79F@frobbit.se> <alpine.BSF.2.00.1304251030380.65043@joyce.lan> <14A728AE-83DC-4C1F-A88A-6F988D37F2C7@frobbit.se> <20130425154235.GP23770@besserwisser.org> <5179691B.50602@qti.qualcomm.com> <5179980F.9090606@dougbarton.us> <5179B10E.705@qti.qualcomm.com> <5179BC32.8050205@dougbarton.us> <CAL0qLwYzKnfRArQAVD1M=ccnV079j-D9PHDaB-tLaUwG4vm_BQ@mail.gmail.com> <8CD461F5-2A96-4BC5-8934-1181CB134F7E@virtualized.org> <CAL0qLwYHtYmCpLco86u5Loc1SuG9OpWyHZVPySZp8XOF2ypyxg@mail.gmail.com>