Re: [dnsext] WGLC: RFC6195bis IANA guidance

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 29 June 2012 02:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TRfn048hZOB1aCaKRFcfxDIFeilG4gjO74QV/LY0FSc=; b=E+6fP7pd8g36rY+ZfaLjiimkxMEY54bPQB+ky+CArA4ZrpbTnsKWM+yDN8eCGONmAP eb4UL73QSG/LKIv2A6qVjmkX+NpoMdr6/WsPMjBGLVY1ju2+a/Z36gcObBQgF0lwhul/ PxwgCiexMoaxhgBAhDM8ZbCGuODb2oUXAKLTuWr9+yByID58UNTe7o7CDtsxqqXTTWHI V7DQyTCkY3VSeqLftlAJF+cW/dk9g8W+HJx44meKjaEX6lOS7VP1KctnKvdbgCy29cGq vKIHVXdzsi1WiwY3R3GCctWswtZptSmneasfzmv4mjCK91uc2vZzLsR8+Fm7Ki+QDuRv TJJg==