Re: [dnsext] URI RRTYPE review - Comments period end Aug 15th

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 27 July 2010 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+3U+uFSxIaYA0REnljYB2RjLw11+ezHHCHrxIId/164=; b=dEoOaZQQwp7/Ov/d0x5ArziP+5prk3MqUYMZh4AfFSJ5BTd90AvBuKoQIncyxy9rIR a3ZV3lzqHtTBhGCUb099gr3gMPkuh1Ol8i2SQH3xN8geLeqyh0i1SIy3IAfsFYjzc/P9 7uojRycvEKNqyX8wGprAq+4XtsC7IKlSRmXfw=