Re: [dnsext] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-vandergaast-edns-client-ip-00.txt

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 02 February 2010 00:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Xa3EwuK6Sek06YLzCJ6FP2GNsAUszD3F2RsttC4Azcc=; b=AEvcRNScAgm0a1uHw4SYEnOu7b5+zM7MYUh/g/vvAljbtLi/Ls+4aaPWitTlemDBX8 JvX/vIr8ztJy5HU5TgF0tMAX7/j/MKW6lE/wFBnnvhRtdXGSsMBzvDAqIMsDCLRUZirQ yBn+HPkYXdOhDKJT4NWtvYWNoiKSnPviuhG90=
References: <7c31c8cc1001271556w4918093er6e94e07cb92c4dc4@mail.gmail.com> <OF675CC47F.6FE1B342-ON802576BA.00453090-C12576BA.0047E04C@nominet.org.uk> <74DFF61A-A8BB-4B46-A873-F2407C34C412@sackheads.org> <139D0D6A-5A31-4EE8-88B9-3CACE933187B@icsi.berkeley.edu> <6e04e83a1002010944q7abfabc6h892ce4cbb1bddcbf@mail.gmail.com> <973B1F15-E822-491E-89BF-F09FC7E67509@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU> <6e04e83a1002011109u1cd55c99k8b584648184cdc73@mail.gmail.com> <162E0DB1-EC86-4206-AB36-6FEFA786B24C@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU> <6e04e83a1002011402u395f599g74180d28fdbe5707@mail.gmail.com> <D8848FB8-3523-4580-A93F-764494531788@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU>