[dnsext] New Version Notification for draft-barton-clone-dns-labels-fun-profit-00

Doug Barton <dougb@dougbarton.us> Mon, 07 March 2011 13:55 UTC

Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 05:56:25 -0800
From: Doug Barton <dougb@dougbarton.us>
To: dnsext@ietf.org
Subject: [dnsext] New Version Notification for draft-barton-clone-dns-labels-fun-profit-00

As promised I've managed to squeak this draft in under the wire. As I
say in the Foreword I expect that it will need some polishing, and if
the group chooses to adopt the document I look forward to getting lots
of help with that. :)

Doug

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barton-clone-dns-labels-fun-profit-00