Re: [dnsext] [spfbis] Obsoleting SPF RRTYPE

Ted Lemon <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com> Fri, 26 April 2013 13:41 UTC

From: Ted Lemon <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com>
To: S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:41:33 +0000
References: <20130425013317.36729.qmail@joyce.lan> <80ADB3EE-17FD-4628-B818-801CB71BCBFE@virtualized.org> <BB8C643A-FC46-4B2F-B677-F1B7CAB0E79F@frobbit.se> <alpine.BSF.2.00.1304251030380.65043@joyce.lan> <14A728AE-83DC-4C1F-A88A-6F988D37F2C7@frobbit.se> <20130425154235.GP23770@besserwisser.org> <5179691B.50602@qti.qualcomm.com> <5179980F.9090606@dougbarton.us> <5179B10E.705@qti.qualcomm.com> <5179BC32.8050205@dougbarton.us> <6.2.5.6.2.20130425163243.0bedb6d0@resistor.net>
x-originating-ip: [192.168.1.10]