Re: [dnsext] Meeting in Beijing

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 14 October 2010 04:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Vb0671eEem9UJezbgPuFicGh3Fxida8RtFoPGG6VEHw=; b=LObLZH8CFqUI0Y/S20xSgRMo6DIAvyAN83/HZJf3RW3y/KxILs5YV9vyN5xvt0ooNt chbEuYPRUM+TFbviDHXFhExq7nM62RQrX5HNAsClcEwFF+VCgKVhXglHSzcd98YJzLEh xd4B9/ETPCiqh1PJY7iGJDhUe4uJ88miozX/g=