Re: [dnsext] CDS RRTYPE review - Comments period end Mar 29th

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 09 March 2011 14:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Qt8EobUQ1nzOeKQYpm+fPaiAJB/eJxzE8nBb89HE3zw=; b=vDG2lj9bpLyjFjjUcSuLRS8xtANhWzixWPpwd83Q5eR+7oaIh/LwSudWVenJopYt6e i0dVtjfAHRqKc6pmkTa172oE0PvDJWhO4CHTtovIwcGLOFsF1irFsaVeKr0QFdjUV0bj hjvHfRNC6cFhIq1fmOeA9UgrQTSzL2Gn5io48=