Re: [dnsext] DNS-AS RRTYPE PARAMETER ALLOCATION

"Wolfgang Riedel (wriedel)" <wriedel@cisco.com> Sat, 13 February 2016 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24772; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1455395801; x=1456605401; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=M4Zre4w66sk4oaiGdGcH2kzUY+krGUQJElx1ZqhQi2Q=; b=JkhV5EJvNsGELQKp6zKGNFQx0VQHKwt291i8/zDX8nDfr6u9gL3ATpo6 ssWEfycTSX281E+m2IpaRlvJrmhbngG30tI/DNVYHT+TJrfGqE1m8epPi JeFh2MIcP1Y4ttUNSff5slkw7sTlR13WCa2a+4UHfnP/RYoru+At7VACo o=;