Re: [dnsext] the same in old days, was making names the same NEED protocol changes?

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 28 February 2011 17:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=I8q7wBluY+ygZG1aHafEvBgvLwa6Dip+k2FgukyU4oM=; b=C5ms3IspqLJMgsmaf8OfRzle98r5Y2hzlBiaRtORRZrs6PziM9WA0RhQnSwmM30oaz nT/mKAX3+w2B5S0oHaW/EthhlDWZ/ihcs6Iv8O0LmsgAqXFHhQ/2DlW7SkdBQPTrACno zqciqCbB24Q2xJw2Gu3jMYj8sx3IMzGpg0rw8=