Re: [DNSOP] WGLC for draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Tue, 04 April 2017 01:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=algebras-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QxaroiGlaKXnjVoCNkMvqGrAtmJTrY/3dzj98CTYIUY=; b=TaAGZOkdUTd5L3rh0Mv3nlwsIKDP00hg6zXAuo3yOk2VWT01XDq5v+usQ+kXAayX2w Mijjh0au2WkarIpVPNEiVIsw3mGZpOAY972F7ESeIl+EdsOOPxYuC/ccZv8WyKTKRSOh ITo93ma3auqOAwXAvPmBReg6qxom/B22acxeCUZurvcny/+H8Hp/D2yas7v3JZrgQUa0 ssPmgnzFTxiXU+Pat+Sd31CWEsCI752A5Eeh0ckNb8kVRf1YgbzU0/0CbfKFevTntLFb xr1gjutfEECH9qd8QvVgU4+BTPqMM5yneALj7bPM+c+DrUNtW2SYlBVihMuNEwjW5u/z e9XA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QxaroiGlaKXnjVoCNkMvqGrAtmJTrY/3dzj98CTYIUY=; b=sxPnm0g9mMJzTVP96Aqkf/4ROIAFp85mamfAKgHuBd3pdKxV/TODviac7de8iko3CE p7d8rzXFr7uQWE3+R67IxKAukILZfMBRpWo5Glg5Sda3sNlgeawNxQv1UAluAzrtKkGp Ozyd0f3bMG3jLICfYCU5skJyg90H+eEH9qBG9kCp7mG3zgVPaHm4KfLHQXVrdJhJdWaC NAzbqADS3UB8Q4qYIcBDHFHG3tnyCmZVFP32IONXLL0904vc2UbgbOVOVL5+jtH6ufKQ vN9wO20KuJhkNeyWb99mAa6m4gMZeI9mjrqzNGsd9JnImmzWgOTbRdyLgWFNTfYTPq7z K2lQ==