[DNSOP] Fwd: Questions about the used of ISO 3166-1 user defined codes

Suzanne Woolf <suzworldwide@gmail.com> Tue, 27 July 2021 15:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:references:cc:to:message-id; bh=d0VKqcpXbcvA7eGS/3/U14ShKTNXR1PVjlMbA65lpro=; b=RrgdOc9nKjHa9iV+Y8DOkPW3VW+37IhqFSBNVu73acKDCr/m/gkFM0JdY0he0R26ec fUrt4fafrsxJMNWAo/dBQY/TicgB2NNwv/md5eSZNq0Pht0uLjZvQCOzU4cvyXtrqcF4 HQQ/0bxai7S0KES25kC/m0FM0xqHBodomMP5xabqV01OdPZqFfvy3DcYkOzgmg2OXqM1 pVZp2AUHwiqXjjzWb1BDmNSKCBxRR7w7HAobB0ye40pIgcs/ehxIxNSjH+5CptzWKcSS bxxDe7+f8akq84LS2xHdpEKDyIeNL+Mpx+x0E5f0JsQRmN4vYgfJHJJGyahIEc1NGb4y alJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:date:references:cc:to :message-id; bh=d0VKqcpXbcvA7eGS/3/U14ShKTNXR1PVjlMbA65lpro=; b=hWESdGUHmhGGaS8cd5/MjRO3oLL9/GXnEVEVVs/ZhDLziQU3TtCsN0a8F1Uk/b/uBa O0CWV4NWaLqAFbkEnkQqWP//Cm+VfAPgZmqSP+U4NLs47t7bFn7OeuxRkvNuqGcZuLE6 6YySrSCdicW1/BcEqslXKY0UEVb3+jdRU9jHzHT45gnhMpwrSwhIYoxMpfTQDlcHwsvS EktMHOT9IqfPYkgwMPzCGU1Dv+YPrX1MIHsbSCu7akc9v0cNMcoLl74JC46x5kIIcpt2 YNv7VtCQKGfNKA1mAEENJS0zHcGpivuIL46csib4wbcGn8fH30Wh2Zdun3tHWPhERM2m jECA==