Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error-07.txt

Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden@gmail.com> Wed, 11 September 2019 06:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OLbe7wnpRbucejHKut5xANMRhBLyIs47eOx/0HiWB7Y=; b=uVKx2IXXzcuQ8hFEONhJmSGjEnEzZqur7qX0M0I3hnf1BjEYOQUpdI1Lui1idOeLJ5 m785AFfXBAFNNjYAWOqTPd0n5a4S9bQknE3uSX9NOQ5/aOTP6aEsTWB8DwQXbqkhkij2 tx6Cwn7n0gDfBPe45e1UWJBY4hhDxbeaiyWuvBAWKpOZXHHRa3++KMCzA3WaoapdmZka rpg2Tuw/zIPzxv7VCI0QXk09SimfZb/RgbaGaQOfu79pr2lgP5cytNJI3Az8FTCBsz6A JG5ogZpU6RTO8yOok7X2jwGmzEjdTz0jx5z2s7/0W+3GtxCZ9JQm4CMY+Sad/LdXZRbJ wPbw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OLbe7wnpRbucejHKut5xANMRhBLyIs47eOx/0HiWB7Y=; b=RxhGENUi3tA5aaqD6p1YSOmgTV4c/lhlZ0l3NLU0rCcl8paQivkwXgIXO5chNVNQB2 dqw34qr8sfOx64tvn/c/p2x1WKytndC0Ppp90RVqIWcsvN8WVgANLS0/jdVIOAEjEzwy IvENQy8RYdBVzUYpkAd3WCMVVXou2KBAP33WzYnvU6E+ozQ+i6VjkIbC3gF8Mbr1DBMO YmDuLqvHxa40VuRVtWYP+YiV31TL+znSWhuDeXXuw+cxiS3Jjmgl5cDEOCU0xN7w3ndk lq/UdIe96GYG0fp0NVI7sHodUeO7TdlEauxxx/2jCUVdl/8Ny9uDo0SOSEbgVBeC98dD ES6A==