Re: [DNSOP] [Ext] comments on draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-05

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Thu, 20 July 2017 11:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=Fwnenff2EgOCLxYOAl5NNo2WeKSd1c+uDom3cQlfPdw=; b=sheVY/wmWeKwWR9TfjOt4kUhGHHq6FI32bV1yHZ/wedufeSoZuZ7mjJvmWbSWTG375 x0HaLFVdVJW0+FyxmbGovD1D5pKUYQG3V2RvAvxUFDbsgbeA9VWhWtV//EHpkTiLserB b3C4zXHyGKC23gO6k4O9JSC1bEPuVkdFaCQo82ibKTaZcsrZwwxQikjB5zgUsVkbHb5O VP+xiN/Pq412JNiegPhgmhRlaFCVlB9d/Tm77J/tRy4T86Hw0I8J5X6aaPpU1uFnLvwZ 64B7Y0ausSLJcTIUjRDr1NU5eTkjGzi/Hh+FAHf7NZLncEVKf0L0tqhQZ3LT0BCQdP0U mtJQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Fwnenff2EgOCLxYOAl5NNo2WeKSd1c+uDom3cQlfPdw=; b=pMRPaFqH0I9Uc5XaCQcizprSgIaFPT/ruPgjsRF/C9gULDKaUJhwAd+jOBamB376FN F8h4GIDcbQ7Oyp1zGDEuA+bOifXGOTICwku2KEeONi3FQ8p6MVZZnVPoxvGKDnE2P8dY yhHYb9kHyzrzPcnC3gRyO9HrH4ThqLEm1Xf4aIgghms+2giUaZ204ig01hTS2ZrhVTxe WfdBVjUk/2lU9KJSImI8jm+PcATraKkyHN35IrBI52utsPGno9JOiK1r3zI9OowZwjfS JXZA6/fBTBChGxoIacamXpyT8gRBFTFZnz6xO6zQcdLw1qaFUbyUlNeRZBySIHerUGF8 RUjQ==