[DNSOP] ALT-TLD and (insecure) delgations.

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 01 February 2017 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=cLesYfGObPRL4Bx30tas2+w8DjqwRTt82FtE0YJ0H7w=; b=U1jKxxNZPWO4aSulA74XNSnz+cN/DKPqvM78l/TAaYen6y6W4FUmVDXGBueEbIeiVE PU1tzDI6XNiAX7SQcdxry/lcgyk4i8bEufeQFe1GaqEuCyM9zi5oXgOlxFpVo5krz5FU faMFSHNvo2tFOwc5EvCYKN2iNPKHHH4NyuNDbbeAt0OeROnzXez6VQmh1wIArvGvIrFq xjcDVU46VQWM9dq7inqTFclBSyaoySXJoM3VDbGKp8PRKpoPgrA2cs2IkzrEmhtRgZjM GoocuLKJTSSQkZhHDZ4yezVNQkL0JW4BK6RWG9FFoyl6HlttdJ7BDQYtMRp7Ym9z4Npc Oikg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=cLesYfGObPRL4Bx30tas2+w8DjqwRTt82FtE0YJ0H7w=; b=BkQngGouYCcmSEunueHCdt/AAqbysuZi7ZpSLql0SIkoBjusXMIjJubBM205JlP1/x A/Z0655cGPXcLjMTN7PYnOsrso6w3zZwDqRwBsGT4ZMviWlTbC56hEYxztGAK/EEkIf2 xGwFrqaIUrg8yGQQGxcBeeEO4q5EJ+UJpixLUQuwiUr9KIuHBY1CnQEIaFFawFIxjkyV Z0ge23gRravUgoQ0XaxUBI5efQrU2SGO/ZdQZGtuNrTUzvldvbR1J+bgIla6thFt0dBR wLnD7dPIdrJzon1g6PmCzo2kO7YOJPMjtUDCBPZKUiGnv1O+9+vvGy4I7mD3uPiMKoFB ipXA==