Re: [DNSOP] Questions on draft-ietf-dnsop-delegation-only

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Thu, 30 July 2020 22:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZrtxibSMom9Q5jqLBoncE51ubLp+47Pvr81PL6y4WzY=; b=r+mOvg3HtIVvRQpCpkP+NXPLR5ebtLFs8q2YrTusnmRnlARm7M7b2JvscXLh4WAR1R +WGJZCFeIW+PGTwhq5/JqHwnKCNgsgtuGoyHV0PLJsTrTLXuKixXervCE33s04nON1H+ NgpXMelteYeGlq3pWnS6tFAwfNKQhRU80/pWfg4Z8ltvATDbkHA2CoUwFt7rjR5AlWcb yG1BHBF9Rn5UWJGD7OHBc2V1i6V5CPIhz/BkiGHMW99CDoQrEyE/idhDNa5PHTj6Ti3b dJns6asqrsQ72KGWZCPZ8Sx0z0ro5AxZxnIvxQCwP4WiROFsMvKwD7FlxK1wgzjaJ/lV jooQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZrtxibSMom9Q5jqLBoncE51ubLp+47Pvr81PL6y4WzY=; b=fjNNlFjrxaa5GYXQ9AZbyHUvSJXqfnkjvqGHV/hCtD5RUO2I56doHs6pZoRyM0wCrf nCVG6+GGMgXFdB+GgY1YHIGneqXUxHYfCZvVN8B4UE6sn35+YNGzF0NJuIwrCwODtWFg ZcVSZ8AFlArBYNJcb7YJzp9Vi6E3qLJoAGak57RrpkWr5HLlKbYv+1aNh76ZRQP056XK ZfBGnJKncLoKzTAa9VSp2iphQe530LCMz4z1VsJv8xc+ucsVX1YJ6/MgO4MuQ/DTcLrK wxet8wuxJd1iupMwrgIml1+u3PpSZh6qEbB0uMHqeze+m2J5A8ncsYKT3nGoAl8yIR0l 2HgA==