Re: [DNSOP] new ANAME draft: draft-hunt-dnsop-aname-00.txt

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Thu, 13 April 2017 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=lWXnXZ0Wq88D4OBriVLhLQb4m2OCgpE9wjFhk5jzyfM=; b=l5UCYQ0yep8FmNe0QAtm+NmgVSfNUjht2jFYOo6etJ/K3ig7zqvGQuiHe1zB11qmZi HvtY6MJ7JYMpt57FvOE4uy46uHGA9PN5Pf3Baw1BuLZmSVazXtmD+EC7NwwWBoUrWpU4 i20Tnx32cWFbdkoJf44M0WmhL1IAlbP1VBkyIZYXqQYdD78vCIBpWK3EVkSlQrsKGzAA oqUmN8LjwxT4FOby9DucBhvBzArMSTtLrPdIbPfapDZHR6TG3Oc3fdLCKG/XjlL/Iuz+ 94tOMZCCIjsok0a/2aMevb0MvoLxazHRXPN2lwE2nIWPJx2qlXC4hrsTP1x6slrN8t5C IdaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lWXnXZ0Wq88D4OBriVLhLQb4m2OCgpE9wjFhk5jzyfM=; b=SS5IXqBRbqht6KyRgQ4WdkuRcRJArMbG/f7FdynZtA6PYdJ70mv3zzSPsnRJzm1xED wnD59URElNsp0/hsiSBEXSOCCl4Ke9M4u80cqOsC/yTaw+ypVNM3EtO7XGdGBHA2Nk4u Dsx45GZrxmVzCtwHyjjwUxDn2dONBa5P/ws2C5VohPG7sO+5prbUXsKhJGBzlJ6Sh56l SN+i/+J59Ug1z0sA46OAoaLpDzkMUWlzHEDbW8ungej9Hw4Z+h4WQrmk0jAkU8svTwNC o6a8zYwYRD2G2XTK8VbzSdfDKu3E6bd/cTLYkUaZaGOcZImCBbB1HFHqhL1+1UCQJ1gs j8XQ==