Re: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-huston-kskroll-sentinel

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 27 November 2017 18:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/EnVLIZFHfdwQjO3TFRFAxpoDZ5kc64t/CIKdY7cML4=; b=OFnpQA1p3PYYLV1OEpZu6twfObUv7vJp/Px3BNc59PCkNi4SHRypfCdf74ElWLOcF1 4mg0Noo/3ivFoB0UloFOCQZALuowGkbgUPV6MCTRjHmUo/TfgFVdDqtlr/BEU4YSNdqY pSMwn5HNvUO2GeB+3g3oDzKik4frmQWsLt+mMNqMFjRdQo7tyQ4fa/xg9KFmp3ao0Gi6 kHN8mLV2MJApEWUKJXrzBjbqo/znXGD+LbDyJRR9d41zQCWxDIntQbtX9NY68BpH2B/R kVazcQbIGsnvuWqDLtwecMc+IdCQdNvriwokL72DzIMtq/VCNnK1wUjuBgI9oHyYi6Dq /LLw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/EnVLIZFHfdwQjO3TFRFAxpoDZ5kc64t/CIKdY7cML4=; b=jK7LJRmPTx1ep5AvnHcJTRuUdWbI0xjAj4DXB6H7LUlblID/ohkBzzavpqtUeCnQZs VHjkSncEhx/N+7p2ajEBMkKtoL15WXcoKBGs4WTd9zQlxFTrJpLV4l90PO7V9tf4P/9P tQ4867HePf06q71gEKgT341ybgv4vLBMy6A13zVo1aveVLjqcqFe0igDn+8gryPwivjY RgPPEcgwP5MtfUAE56pdXwWe1xRzMHG0ZZ11iZycxldd5Mc3Ed5ab9Co2lde+E3ysxS5 xIk6W3D76SgnIXS+KWTNC660Le3bjC//AHsBwNw4XH+gDBWoDuoHctkrq++zWgg/T3D7 seBQ==