Re: [DNSOP] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec-04

Shumon Huque <shuque@gmail.com> Thu, 02 April 2020 14:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YBhjgAKk6unyourTdbnn5j+TKG1Pe0GWInzKKmpC5lE=; b=q/fDb3m0sCS8ZnkXeFV64dVq/w+WFAL8E4DbkogSxWCxRm40gNx9Cdln+VwNCAFdqQ 8x0t65zmOJUx9Gol9qUgJZ2iw1dhpo0km3aIQWGLmllDWOCCxFFG/VHYNabDlSrSSNu5 lATZaK2BurUqP82vdPhRGHo0a1hJnYRjWwU4XbUWVCzvTezl6r09w1fzTv/PURe9q/WH ZMmTFnBg2o1MyVMmBlDNAR8qcsL9XPmdvuHx8E1fxfh/z3C23QlyyLPCpWPaZ4OzMPBm H9wbTiLM1oY2Qz5lNcFom7haR0kjdTTsqDBNPfLXmIigC+HwNhGdaYZdlv5Ywtg5MDCu o61w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YBhjgAKk6unyourTdbnn5j+TKG1Pe0GWInzKKmpC5lE=; b=Gdf3TvvCv0X+4gAw+YS3rYztWgbnQq9goJDLJYIft/BqdN8sZsZRNeP37pq8ELH7uS m0zdKGJYwbL52hjQLoJ6iYJ+Nuc7RBcv5KJLHjoxyHeJ+chpZ1Vmtqq48iUx0gvoAtL6 spCHnl2P8tyICuvg8wNWnMqSaL/zFJJiU443Zy3CTWo9WCBSH9N6OA1PtMBlHmwK3tqx /e9ZEBdg6N8x/rrlrsQ35C3X/spDaMazqdO6it0SvqjVtoIkHz2T/0uqz+uwaq+VrgDb Ca4vwa1rGrDyO/ssZyiC0GNhhH+x/LwnpAvhE84jsJAlPSMQNuQi+0Kzgg6WL5JryKKk hFSA==