[DNSOP] WGLC Updates to draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Fri, 09 March 2018 05:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:mime-version:subject:message-id:date:cc:to; bh=RiaiTGOiRkPI27FxlzsxZDpk44Rw6osNxcRoYt0HkvU=; b=cuvQt6cT+oIa4BCjUsgYjX6w0L+0X2UL4JB+og4940sjZoTGfqoDLTxm0s2OfSuNpH ZNaTrkP18Bka0qKGLhuiCxYeiKMiKL5kRfFoas39gJtJqkGpuNexYvWY8YEnzw1CdhXm ZL0n02UNoZAfTryf3n+aEyGYemsKmQTdE9TSlGIJsJH6oz/+8E5/pJsgxp38nJUjZ/4N oUZODIrdJ6/+iYLfqP2fpXTHJYBYWTaym8iPYHOJi3qsTsQdZ4Pzo7yM5Y0m6wZ2R5fL m550qniGNOgcdh9L0t+SQGgwSHUVPhqU7cSUK8Kq3gjpjab1SxOysEXMy6QdU5jfuIHL 8ElA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:message-id:date:cc:to; bh=RiaiTGOiRkPI27FxlzsxZDpk44Rw6osNxcRoYt0HkvU=; b=H2VKbOEb7kYm1Zne7dVp+kcC9t6N78q9/9MzpMFC69xIX+tsXYzgZezoEnJ25YmAKC Kfucw2XSTVolkhzHhWvFEWjp3cWxAqh7Ob/4r7oad4oIdRNXnhQINIR25v23bQSkOaFx IxdMCkAgD8PLQfI/veTEi4yhRqCnN4Cg787voZSd9Brl158LUx2T8HIgUXdMbPJYi2jG Q1TSdQYVkIOlxQS1gWSHTi3+28PqZCgovQ+YtXdaef0tcxLN3AFAvLrJwT1+SCxRv5vg PtNvnVu607MiPvzQpdfWVYbGdGa5IJXSyfEG0axBVolwxIlfH0P/3Xsdo3DuTWxvMdqg 6nJA==