Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Wed, 17 August 2016 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UqeK+XY5Q1FdI6aD3+AZ+2GtccBElj0kYgGa6cLMULs=; b=uWke4RzR6IEJ2ANGgcddYoNwj5Rc3ZMAS73Bm3eIYxmyJwD243sTmKYwtn8dBjMSJV BlEcfoty/f1Tggl60PXYql+5fPJVt2KxhM13JYwDXhNbtJXbwALEUtUHEvarjRnmi7Y/ cNcOpTGhdu1WdkkbnYYpyenuoT1GtELeB4wj774RuXobu2FVUabT9U2+EnR1ptU+4L/8 yoYGmwkj07GaURMchmehAzuVMnhiBzFliO4YjyKOjumX8pfYdoVuxXAoet0DY/hLLfVA I1KUdiP8o2kz1K4uCsglOHeaO511glpWOszg0ZdQcIX0qgXt1b7Knwfhf8waxQndKaXH u9Qw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject :to:cc; bh=UqeK+XY5Q1FdI6aD3+AZ+2GtccBElj0kYgGa6cLMULs=; b=eWPJAP48ecFuiOGah+upuwzxRQbSKBEoNguNaDtZeQqUnCit8vjFxbYnj8hzcnF8nW OhkJDERMpJNHGeb1dv0cvh+9Oy82LIvLy4jjqgjChiF5EVuw7BJSNleH/qEBNKhZ9c/n kcDrpGsy8WDMwv9n4heMLrdA71h9tTqtl6FKDLfGeFdl/JrKn6yyjxJcqhDLhFqn4V0W o+KkWTAlXkr1QemBBrFiG1GGRoSm5TxICr3od+6Aobnv2yPeBObIFNZmUUNHZ4fGB9At 90kkRW0MBaWweTPtXR5rDnmGTdU1jRfLjrUijqkFHvWhc7hn+S8IRycupbwtzINid6aK qWBA==