Re: [DNSOP] Request for Comments on I-D about IoT DNS Name Autoconf

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Thu, 05 November 2015 07:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=qXPeiQb5ao9K5DlaWrRYihpu0c9WWWb2oIt4PlumU0s=; b=yK44fYonisHDhBEOuRYSd53u81yzEbTSNSfonRQigzfbQsf/+i7FOBDINse9vIHYWc 4VucyWgnfWua7S9poXW5/X/EEkNZD1Yhz+prsBbYxekDYK+5xHTP5umoaBJrNc2eTOkj iHPLwjzGaPOM8jKpwDG4dpKlWW2FHDzVvqQfLi1tYfmT1oFFV1GJr07ZrKNa3nitg2qf UyDD5GxqCese7PGTv6XPWY6CbAMfa7HPPeNNaijKhrPoZbEo/sJ3kvv2vSIeDF9gX7GI 4VsMSsZxriI9L6HD8QBpMjwfNU5ybC2hrscsq6LTzUlFddDzD5GsWztYya9Xq5UiIePW hR9Q==