Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 17 May 2023 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1684367775; x=1686959775; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=zWTnfnNm0MiNBmVXVgOZ5rvC5zK9bA8JHWA2BpT/SKM=; b=CKRbQsq27vI5JdsIvkckfZWVGm3tE1+CiyeOwSK59COZIVpjXsj57i2jSMKctOQmcK 292d1p58A2gS8N3RqINhH7t17aI/puP7uiLjYvsHrikRDI0yFrldIbiutI7cd8MJS/bv qZnmjtvHajh08rrZVL8ESsrvrF/9JI94DOBHopDUoTpTB4cWoBOvSjwFaVrZGCFM6noq qV/UZHKAq8WoMFgU0mp4lSddWwFWezA78GEOdN2vwHX0QKKY/n3ib8QIvhoe2X7tdGvm YfAPbwD5QsHmHOtLg84VvcQdACbMA1oscYCbiTmMW/N+gj99PT5lADz3LRPEBLRVK0bu zPvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1684367775; x=1686959775; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=zWTnfnNm0MiNBmVXVgOZ5rvC5zK9bA8JHWA2BpT/SKM=; b=Yp0rGn28kFm7wJALSep7T1vTmj6VRxtOZ1r9Ggk02tDHBLDdGAGzFR5BaR/MqfYrk4 8yIRCuCmlRJ/m8aABRo+fNep2Fv5Bop4i3S710ToY1Kylx2zBJiI2MMm6KVXOKg5RiUw KFqh6IIbiMvUGYR6kny3rG4nK2w0N9tR21kDPp2C8WJ7xxnIEx/78hcCSZ2uvfBqFJuz o7m+98V+AUfAvAlpMMl3aWCPYSz9jCt0B2N1xAZllVximr6sp7DXVeWYvXU0xlLIpwAP MTP5I6q4VkDqFLO7mOfdLIIeXaJ/K7yrkUk+ssCEVaXnOhIevkPLp8tsGFcK8PZ1Mq8D ESMQ==