Re: [DNSOP] [Ext] Call for Adoption: draft-sah-resolver-information

tirumal reddy <kondtir@gmail.com> Tue, 06 August 2019 08:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=imDWyEtfx6CgdgimjV3IEoGm4JG30zVndFEUdBazQwA=; b=YNtMoWZaLzckkaxaz3zdo8mLwYRRRcpgJeltiZ3HMoNCOeFODTGg2SoWGT9hyMUQV6 Zm32DMbe734Ab6SCujsxJIoBulnlIJV8Vx78wV4j+VJSlPftCR+BlQ901YG8rPGQtplY iH8s5pbObLItbMxyblWCzMpdM5eNf0CeriCxwvCpRfhpWzuQp2sGOqN7YYzzKRTgRWb3 uy4kF1Rxwso64nU9eYUis4rinv3GHO8SHpzcpi+ptQMRPI+TWql6XcjyaPQC+igkBOlk h0tOsDmtcyDgXvM92X4HR2xYBYhYVIiv1ZeGS5NpkKXOslYsx2r7EXLJ3UjSPeFR0I/5 UVdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=imDWyEtfx6CgdgimjV3IEoGm4JG30zVndFEUdBazQwA=; b=cc9e/EK4ag/PaaqGHYZ0E3FMdE6qEQxs1MY8XcMMiE4L5wooxU1tJxO6q6tSWQycHX bfgca7VrMTm3FLHWnR7ZytPn1feLH/BoUUCqC4+WixGoUA6pYFSQbWgGpas9fBoCso1Q Oueoba5aZYN64LRjTzauSw+fb1ZSvrQpMfOY0SOzPCLi9qV76yuycD6JBkoUZ1ubbpZ/ 7/nbUbZ1J6UiP2fVWx9pK6Ivxl5j6r/z1wma29x544Uro3upRt20OQZnQlwpUhxDRI9O fswi/7LqkbodXgJDdBaf3PqpqtrzU4jjviTWvF4vnQPqkeV8Wb73erx+EWiUgPwnOwwY SVtQ==