Re: [DNSOP] Interim DNSOP WG meeting on Special Use Names: some reading material

Lyman Chapin <lyman@interisle.net> Thu, 14 May 2015 21:34 UTC

From: Lyman Chapin <lyman@interisle.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 17:34:02 -0400
References: <20150513205135.14395.qmail@ary.lan> <7AD02DF7-45A5-42CE-AAE2-50CCAE3B6A4F@virtualized.org> <0EC766DD-E56D-4E6F-80D7-8B26BC87A528@INTERISLE.NET> <5E25D193-A5A4-46FC-A724-A4125585CAD8@virtualized.org> <0EE18E9E-E7D2-42E3-AEE8-9A43C4032120@nominum.com> <6AA67FEA-4C81-4259-A14F-471D8984D21A@virtualized.org> <4B02F93D-BF2D-4549-847B-08C57723DF8D@interisle.net> <E16DA4AA-3871-4606-AC89-5C8081BDCD01@virtualized.org>
To: David Conrad <drc@virtualized.org>