Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5011-security-considerations-01.txt

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Wed, 24 May 2017 19:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1495655817; bh=RE9MJucRqLpRVlrFq/BFaLT/eLX3yOcqWlf2YcOUgIo=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=HGuLuzbDQY25mBNv5MUfvJcl8pcZ7YJh3cCe28PqhPWCWzJzDgprhx1GxrVyclVvx R6yWrQj17qycdZXwkLFJm6TgT4bggMlb21gcRfXlmPc9mjH8eAFgRgOLErXxvFF4DU cuKqvglulAuQ7G2TnalSkPIg0wRz+ehLspyJQJ4yBFYr4CTgFAQ/s60/xXN+ZSTO6u SASaUmDOUNAVVra76xeWdrCYUTDx6cuec/eqJH2iEtjuBfUp0Xd7uwiF9oNHuX/bCp Vxwj6+By3WHehnPG1sF2U9sM7HnZTAO54QVbnNxs9IzVVaNh7PRITUAlGRyC3B6l+/ aTyQr4T77SxLQ==