[DNSOP] special names process & context Re: More complete review of draft-grothoff-iesg-special-use-p2p-names-01

Suzanne Woolf <suzworldwide@gmail.com> Sun, 05 January 2014 16:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Lv/ZY8D9YmcevEC9wWVVmTxi1jeDfcX1CFS8zLDMS5M=; b=eXJ3H814QzmkT0b6L8TjNOGyepvVLpSPp24QJQV0DCeXlgBe9aoJBVZi5U6QiDzPXU 2IrrEb+d/szgHbBL8aK6QKryfxp1yaetO2M7UYqDZLcZPMUUUE7jPNQ3UZTlatlWpOzs +uyJ+r/9EHZ/wLFMetSjJ2YaxFilQvp7epADlg7hXr9fQlELopBcCFXFI7tTOhWvBT9Z C6fiEy3K1Txjc2iJTkvK9cC73hbKiH0Q4qk3K9D0ihenKSYhpRho8+54NuaHuOLLy4Kf EswZxJAfkH89Um0FTRQgbu6BXT0dRb//qtCCY+8Q9UbIFBOuJcIt4LAbf2Davhb9Yigk poqQ==