Re: [DNSOP] WGLC for draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Tue, 04 April 2017 02:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jocDnmldBro5ZxY+RkWLz6oin6H4ZTNCybM0axVpjSE=; b=fwkCNhgosqOM0skDI1f3oW9AzXnODlc0Ry0rfM57Hv9kKWagtjwSDYHjjg82FhbrWl WY/AU4bKinKubSlKvG/X+abrC0eslg3DrwzKrP3FNGysTkmQ2doYLsgkpiVK2Pa6c4iW wC53/whAqs3l/PQSmOcWYOEJ/TjcPcfAR+RpHHnaAmsGiQ5bQrhJq3Bx3HgfHzXPvtrS 76jP3WPgloxOHdDQ4CXHLtDIbUVg+pzxsIvre2/ZByjbeBn3dw62rBfv85k6dPYx3tcm ppH+0CcZq5zHQdwJnq36mlfBi3UXudRuiNmSJSW+7JD+gs7CaU/duf3ZZtwg6PFvcsMw uc0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jocDnmldBro5ZxY+RkWLz6oin6H4ZTNCybM0axVpjSE=; b=UagfrgeORHUI5AcLWER5qOYLau/dpxRf0AB1CmGEiQZ5Iq7+/s3eyveqirI8oiuBrd PW8GUbemUkHP8XOn7rmlzGQnLfus/xP2N9OaEWXvTByWrrGUx+VEKBB9cFECRAsBgUY6 HWIFF9mipfJg00vKf+I1eIdnZxjEztipp0CO/EknXVm1pfO6iCZlgOoflBnA5KMTKEBb BJMeuRvqvd6BIPDvlEoMXcudyMJdQWg4H5yZCOqLscTfIzCTJnQFK0WnCFhPfYmDcvl6 e8P/V0FtnXhAJQgkeM/iHb2paa7+jFihk51+TH/IQoPGqj5RfVPnHV1Ud7aco7PFHv9r AW/g==