Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for: draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel

Job Snijders <job@ntt.net> Fri, 06 April 2018 13:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references :mime-version:content-disposition:content-transfer-encoding :in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=kJapTu/ysompYLM09PtZA8oCntpmo+aMIP6Qganaqk4=; b=XmDFowP5eLTQj8Rhv4MGOCa14+sVXDn628n58VY+1vF7tHB8pAoS+6irsJdvEGbWM3 BOcGJS41Njj6TXedWZwCyoNmkeNFLSvB3lc7Uei7vX1cWCzmzAHYW+EOghfikObQTBBG 1cOMWR1sokrEkFjDb/9O2maz9n/pSjuH4r/McVqZ8E+tybaKK9mm54yfWUZI+IbgtQ+F S+1EeixFvxzb08Z9hpk7vTev/Ugn7w6rYKBXRllhtYsz1Jjg6HK+3jKmJxmMKh4VdEl7 XC8u4v+3+WpABoNkOP4XwdrIdQCxA4dgWGFVTpw7njxJm5N7Af6FYN92w2uf2KuwI5tR 8BHw==