Re: [DNSOP] On Powerbind

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Wed, 15 April 2020 02:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qO9p37qy5/EcyfWLC9Q/rI1NUMQXlwDsVUioBhko8uc=; b=NEKTnGva1C9tnIjKKHOhGx5sn5D8XcYCBTPIicMN67rvEjSm0+7YmU4DklG8zJ2yqs xrH3tpihx82+kiuAu/BZbXPsk4hmOT0riK/9+ken99Yh1hmC/c7HgR7tJ9ixNrQ/trPN HTr0EzAZtyXHMAALPzumapvg/mZgD/u//iNhdf55CDt/pVnb1XxKVTEIuoIfG8cuY+WS hftfE0lXvl7LQ8eW0p6IPl6+qOkjAiF119fhFbCy2JZ9R9ojvryDcRc61LiXFKGdhvn/ AJ4s52PY4HyWrfGgtSGNlLBcjDuqzqcXBrLQdwJ85e+gvIerBaEymyaPeILb8dbEfhkn FGRg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qO9p37qy5/EcyfWLC9Q/rI1NUMQXlwDsVUioBhko8uc=; b=bRvjkl4HLY9pMG3/mi35vcMeamRJjY+tQwPGnSHkpolIBT+eSnaWJ9IqlRCQBy9Ma2 nGj9NC/BWT5U+tHpcLg2eIwDmHV+E5gboqXBoG3diulvqRgo7JD6JuHPwUvD1VESWdaj lxaTJUNz2eyqjDldu2FFbpRVbXrnjA5uNjhJQfwJhM8g0y53w3i5foSFsqjEIvWnV0nX eXGf4tf4WGimI3zbooPlv9l5v0KayXqkvquUBWK83WPqQfy8TLY0hf4qCDPNaxm62G91 uv3wo4Ggq/KgL+8j72aiyx9Hy478En1WzQMD7vlM7E+bVXquz9SlY6v2BXRat/irIIII hh+g==