Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-zone-digest-04.txt

Michael StJohns <msj@nthpermutation.com> Tue, 25 February 2020 03:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nthpermutation-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language; bh=HCFQvQ0TL+XeWs46oymh8xhWgDeJLNlIzGMmtVQLNxU=; b=fXwXbEsLlgjsWaI6K6qydlY0GQdtd95tuA9n6d/o6j+xL+tjjxHo7nNux/AEIWSyTw Ri99mwDV4pv2h7RsyGKA5uhzD85jWyNNSEnIgWDJrKfvJIvrMOiHGh9q0y0QRChDy4e+ guKNgO4rj2oIqzF8m18Jmb+xwL8XlyJWOz6s0Lbv68CKOn2imfQKKxlngWlHtKCnG2+W gXnHjhiEiF5VAUrV1twcsSolrdTlQJueGUxy02QnjKUk/fRe5NcBgq2cxG1bYMV9GV5R ZzbDq/qkXcmKe7YGXiipz6VliXHDJhrRGbWKVHwYhgj0owRmughlgsHkAXPYY/52owHy 8kzg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=HCFQvQ0TL+XeWs46oymh8xhWgDeJLNlIzGMmtVQLNxU=; b=Sdoiqdsf/h5bi3pgclhOHR2yHyUKjeWfg7r8X2Bm19qFzELZczXUnm+Ru85IXZcD9z 8h0WtD3hbArt22/rOpcGm27PW1MYbS7ks8VDA79zlsCX5/+vi0S0Vd8rUIJAmTsrsQTJ aRZud8YIJ5Z6Vm/X0okC68D9gMUm1hw9uUF70lBNPUvSyuvc/ylmZT0yOZNXjHrFeBKF Qnvt+Do6g+cmuLdnNeLGvf2btqdk/ZPms6kHu+6HBVKd8uImJ6MSww/VHS/S/u7dOQRA ei7GEhOvV/8MLNCjTPXSBn7zEqWjyupBBzWgfbXPjWoVAR8JJy7Z2AQmx3M5TiwJlRQe rF1g==