Re: [DNSOP] AD review of draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec

Shumon Huque <shuque@gmail.com> Tue, 21 January 2020 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=f9qgosI4alqfOdQR6OJSmwgzDFDvAlvBk1FusddbbiU=; b=llxgr8CtQHix4j6CyyP1GVvxgmffM6jAoQs974Wtl70v4wpNkF5ars1tvOzRyBzw6X s2pUFqEAYTf0JlsoslaafY3QoV09PMuNQJZaq3K3nFnHxOedBxuFUEwjnSvxfL0ITXpj OG8iIqHU9hXiUUrh+papf4kw7gc+qEfXUWHsmTanywgmh/2JACX0/4DAgNvdoGgVhCHX IAZSKkVS8wRTOl1gCPXdTnuCuzrkpJK67ulx5/ekz/3HM542n+jKsyP9yOs9KSIgv2u9 EtdpP9U2dQwRJ1Le+qUgg3o5tg5JjccuWBEEqYw+dptyUuwv10ZzPbTTBLOIP/s+tCbe BkrA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=f9qgosI4alqfOdQR6OJSmwgzDFDvAlvBk1FusddbbiU=; b=uMrDvW+ZxrYHWA95Gy95UZzNSCWnLFPBaSUGoK68+GHMAY3P2pw1fYw9JA4vmva94i wmVJioeblVuEeiGIPlpDEchdyXZ1GoD8c8KFvcWH8qFcvUCHA+V48JHmiYL0kUT2zB5Y Oxq7KtVjlxIigKKY9Hln24U2FT5+lOoatUPghZ4bJ6ubivYba+eXNvdkpIHCRAJPnH9Q sfHMQ/1HK2S81zvjOOKGmPBSu3WAU2CIN6Nt1HNlFY8/u/Mv4j7O0pBGnZMXCP4fNVac XynnNlHSy1AEfcRdFqHs6RakI/fhmQdx+p75kBl3y/roDOo9GPDPeoU9cQYKa4IBXiKL HzXg==