Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for: draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel

Job Snijders <job@instituut.net> Mon, 11 June 2018 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=instituut-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pFc2W1B3lP3D2IvC+qsuaKy+EqMRgMZM0GqWEElGG7A=; b=WpAkcCDp37B6VLqg28sGVtphn0pqf18L47vbNNbUCGJ4wam/KsGf0vO/0iZLJEhYZ6 u9VkX7FJFmC9cMolLp+cD5836LthzhZwEl45llJ36ssDNVdRGrKTro3BGzIbxit+kbmR kTIfFxQU8+oM0Jdjq/Uw456NkAClsPtOxHAZex7G/UWzZFSIp+ZneJK15t46PSr69wh1 Yv7kcHu0oRS8o2185rJ6O1Mumu1WNRhiZOiNBh1Pu9ZZIhRBruSo1vH3h/TKFT2YJulD ZoNkgkX6Do2J7T1X9Jr9XMmgTN2pmHnU075myZfByPGu3t1ZHYpaMEen4qe2JSo0MsgT GOWw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pFc2W1B3lP3D2IvC+qsuaKy+EqMRgMZM0GqWEElGG7A=; b=pfWKHc6CPMwBF9vVBCG90YSVOoxmH8rp1kkTwfQ0LYRjIIy/wduKf5ZhkMr75fWix7 fLXynkBY/16chCMlHfVWZ6WAIxVJpSneKGJ5KtllSD4JZAEQdHK7r2XB/0UZ/WxHjUY1 8A/XtN5g0Zm7aidm6rHwI25CcHkkAX3W5ObLf3Ka0j+yFaMgSyaxNGJZejkJcttVcKgs hU2qgx5thaAdgmnT5VQtl8bF8C/KBSfliJlolEpiCytlnne3j3F79aVvC61y5y3niVI+ Br4PdBrEePqGOJ78KlcQNTZ2Ezw0XXzRkqAf5vI2n75nMsASU947gVZGCF5ZJtnt0mVJ eQKA==
References: <CADyWQ+EE9YCCM03wKvd-HefpoQVqhOfeeLKLV8L2LJj+tqmEzA@mail.gmail.com> <CACWOCC936z-4j8e+d7bvhfr_Mk8tk64tkuiRDTRtrqrBTJBKJw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_iLgTvPHe5jeL-0QZJ4+cxes8bBpCEULuDKThpjXoKzrbA@mail.gmail.com> <20180406134501.GC49550@vurt.meerval.net> <4A943DE7-81BC-41AC-93F7-4EC0975DF6B6@gmail.com> <CAHw9_iLTJUdTt_YnuC+sw2aNB10iGZ4bbcmOnf4i-y5Zssu0qw@mail.gmail.com> <20180407062714.GA63728@isc.org> <09F25B8D-25CA-47C4-B1A1-DA56B86D68F8@isc.org> <CAHw9_i+jp1qzy6cS7MKvA3jeXV4xhV6jeLZv3b8-=b63BbhCRA@mail.gmail.com>