Re: [DNSOP] On the call for adoption on Special Use Names (Please! Pretty please, with a cherry on top?!)

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Wed, 21 September 2016 23:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=algebras-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oMK8RyzdcNhHejsrz48Os9Y3j7Wy+iCr5fT7TpJkd4o=; b=vwFA93KhSRqqQnA3huvI3pVSUQTc9cAlYKm0IKX+tXiHFffbt+UwmSJnzrqoGJpGmp y0vXZUMapqSjwopzROxLwN9SslYR9HTdCbjHNGqZZqZ0w6X15Gb1PQI9woiGM8qim1AC zTB7yasckayu9eJZ7n5rf4cGyx1B9KovGs94hpW/i5faw/CoHRc7w/hgWsKP2UFsMfiW cddCkg1bNZoKCHKniL1XCLkQDAXuv0KpUNWb4rz+cmi8x78XOn1st9l5WTed/x3PQhAw pnsN51QPz8HULnvlQP/EJdQC4ZxLbeO8xP4OR5sARhXY2D6sRyr1ZhKPHA7Yauj56KLc hTcg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oMK8RyzdcNhHejsrz48Os9Y3j7Wy+iCr5fT7TpJkd4o=; b=cYLtBo+oruiACh1Ah3k5ckacU8mhFUz5XFfyM3x04Iny/RpRAZvzPMMYlmddUJmNvE 7OxZsTpOMlY+hlyaq9vbvz9PAISiSZGakbSsssUpLuDMtyv92v6QkCk9bTg4lGQOUIjc SJ2UVnAVlFsu3i9n/7JIN0Z+vG5BCU1e7V/ITm0RunPMV7fS8xjzyPEGHEcKho5YOsK3 2iegxP9WoWl0aJR57DVUk+J9U2nmGEVkgXcdDZR5skByGw10azpETl8y64SrgdDLxmdv 2YTGynYnxl8AQPBrpwDFesCVEo/qXbDV5I1mVBLsO3mWcfzehtk7cdewUDxRw5KzZVQw btlg==