Re: [DNSOP] Future of "Using DNAME in the DNS root zone for sinking of special-use TLDs" ?

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Wed, 19 October 2016 00:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=hU2FoTdyuJz9a9Fh5MEmIwy1C6SSFxeECp2Um+DR3+c=; b=tja/syfYPQC6byMXUr6hLBrufyUFtrrO/QB2WL+MxR3qzP34G7iSGEy/x03qqBMDTp baRNafeYrGmgp3rxgWxR2Pkiw7nOX/TtqiYzpqhIQpz0ONNVdcpm4jZOCSscXuMiBHr4 5okwwT/J/+oENTrKGXD3FiLhOzAwdmp7OQTE3YCWPjUGB2M3tAPDkx6e9QICnCwDZ5oC PjKfS093aOsmRivsbKW5GL/2V0PbYDAMWXP/lqObV6RmZS9gsMn+YqYR7tCxj/9TOENz 0NbMCEg6qbt9kKFc8aMyH7namkyu2ByhjDKGnaYXVLLgt++Wbnh1VJFB5qHH8diI0df9 Saew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=hU2FoTdyuJz9a9Fh5MEmIwy1C6SSFxeECp2Um+DR3+c=; b=LMS6DP3rfFM/fEsZxDQnWgiKwa0XnxHpTanm/YxlLZnQxmiVL7ZeR5CeXg4rCyA0UT uqNFyXq3Md6PQqpE6vwZPzjJoa2WYi+eBywsGJ7IU8X7BGnC3LbPJWDC6FB158PA2Bct fd1WPNv/Te+jS8BKrgJvkfmTH4oRwlWZ7/8nf2M7tqjuJDrmzcSDGWptDBbi1+GydMyp loVXmqYVtRhmGzHV65bVas5BhfvcIX07xWRRkMkV1a8/6HWEM6uNjnV9MC1ShO7aISrG HU2h1ynGHVERjx2j73toNQ9Asycp4j2AqVvkTdRf26zDJ5TvJAIoS019mfd/ZICl/Sfi MsJA==