Re: [DNSOP] Informal meeting about root KSK futures at IETF 103

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Tue, 30 October 2018 00:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=algebras-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Itc9lHnjwRsmgsTmr3Dtih05jK23rk2n+SIK78amFK8=; b=iL98VN+KlLJpfBrgu7lPZL+6G7/De+JwN69y8wC82qHA/jlGouzSrMlJ1KnMe3eW3m Cr9hAph2amsrfIsxazJ5fRBcAljXqmYsVFtFS/6RqVY93UaPZGqPcO2WauL+ZGsz5rO7 SK6RgoMeGhemw0yKJvYXg6d9j+nhvrFRCKYxH8IPHykMfnp11EldIKvYH1mP1mAIYneQ z4PkO65iW5SJvZFGS0oDh0fGB//iWx5nqLZJ+/xCPCzylJaKlu0Q7fvqGbTT25dOmchQ QnLZz+3KZOKS/JCIiUbpqn/TMfT7f6TN4ESUKCF/z8uT1FZaLsGkT4T4ZQZ6VdkZVoH+ wAHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Itc9lHnjwRsmgsTmr3Dtih05jK23rk2n+SIK78amFK8=; b=hVbVRBuwMOgkLgn9xPTwRYhiW6oy5z20prw1qnft3B0h0V8+JFCPadH84V2GonvlkP 6B/lDs7BLBHHrbsv2NgeN2GosbcdJ2gZKWX7eTVealXfMM6+YjxyiWnbFkYoIp8vUjAw egusyuL5kqwR0YBzVK8VMd2qlVE7CJ8ExR7Gq/A/NWssXzLmAZmeUE3C7GrhCHpoRSg0 2mFa9lNyXaV9hzv4oexlBIWxFPaCgzEi4+8LZHJH7HosRwFZcdH3WW43OLMUsKvScO4x ukZmV3nrboxSQxVCJvEh7ooV35kGEC/v7rh1UT5wlVGaEuTmAeRUt2b9eolrZj0HJ0Nn A0Eg==
References: <00E03DAE-9403-49B2-8489-6F7F35D18534@icann.org> <CAJhMdTP-bh1yeOOCS+08rAMhkgyk6yZa9tpQvZ36rR7N=RoQow@mail.gmail.com> <23511.13515.365128.519464@gro.dd.org> <23511.14092.990015.593983@gro.dd.org> <CABf5zv+1XFPWaaX1x=W5pAK7rC4HYQ2OsQ4vvoADgKaQufjmBw@mail.gmail.com> <A800B089-EC3C-4DEF-95FD-3314ACB311A5@hopcount.ca> <CABf5zvL=VJdzJybYGR6pQFpapS=A9nQuPK-+vR2T7cptRkx5AQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKr6gn0AQ5r535mG70ZEYNRU+URqQongtRaHzzo_HZQBy6V6VA@mail.gmail.com>