Re: [DNSOP] Closing out issues in draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming

Bob Harold <rharolde@umich.edu> Fri, 16 October 2015 14:25 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1+4jyDrt47v7+vMHuUB2KG3wS5ccmoWpASSqJLqKvmQ=; b=b0r8GZ37tbkLqbdHeBgsj3HUJnfuKhJILR2Cr3YMWMSyc2XQffIty3ClprIC3KIBI+ nXN5hReTSTkpszBgJ1ft3KdHZbG/I9ZyGVc6UcqhBqGN/qkyP53WsQYwa46qgDo5hJ4v o76vTBRD59g23fHD73u/nhiJ1MX+w+DOnrwOwbStNO2jh0LFMAlHCbfHg59iPQkTNA1a S0OeUN5FyFKCyP4C0O258tzf33Iga4Z8HRm/uFLQlUKtkSFDG1MU15ZxGah/rMhn8PtA vv1cE8FN0OwwcMBFof+odXCAMu44/IGVYQcgovcEGS53BbYlgYvzWL9Xrph2FVd5ye9o vo2g==