Re: [DNSOP] Request for Comments on I-D about IoT DNS Name Autoconf

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Wed, 11 November 2015 01:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=m3Ww7tAbb6DrANVxvnHeA0dYfNxWAkIxvPmbEUOxp8s=; b=xKDpE9HbVcyaBXHFxuo4b8YkR8wfXU/BGmEYdq4xX75BCIy/PqXO0BUIGJVNgv2JJy iLxicniu66EPCmJfytsvSd9jUspY8JQRzawNqKFOrTn7EVbSPReGjKVNNaOOF6SzqLnC 2BzaNJ1iiJkkaFcGJqDnuv6Cew2ZE47rn4AHHyNHkpNvb31pcpDG4xsMZKTh0PAZ9gER nTtDFs5IfgxUk1lm/EYJCRhUv6x8YPjgJN4fWixN+FhvS9QzdTGfLdUc6ym4WlsV+h1j E4buCRj1m6bGVAvfdlAxT36jnsJzrm8Oe9ddvEWObZ6n985V1gwh92G63hWG816GmBNu EKyw==