[DNSOP] comments on draft-muks-dnsop-dns-opportunistic-refresh-00

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Fri, 14 July 2017 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=pmSmIRn0qvNY72a8Q8WI+HGcb/iuhudjZsL0fDK9E1g=; b=Io2QpDRN5VGP4d9KGHmV6KInn5e5I4YTRf/KreGPOueW0Sqjl5vVwlkkDI1H+LXr0M JiHlH+Bdx4B6k5nkGjJA74zpThnWjOo05xXXMI27eLXg9HQHKYeYNxY0n+1owo80w80o A6uHLoCo4lZAguxO9nV0V0INs/JoVrMT39U1SUfWP5Jzm+bt8tDMhpbK7+1opegE3g8e jAJ3mWVGi9/d7FbixchyDR7RnAf01ki2gwDwxbzBwD1ehPNDrKGVx2OCjX4eorTCMjk5 AslOMSHiBJOT4jh81koySUylDuayzYfM08s0JTJ0sHXBLy7qTcBR5tptANyG3bodLCTt BAOQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject :to; bh=pmSmIRn0qvNY72a8Q8WI+HGcb/iuhudjZsL0fDK9E1g=; b=NpP/HMW6mUZXPyRmWZevD2pq2QgE2IPaa0iBvLXSJWViey+UQjwmKxau0W+iRmoKV9 XcFByEn0DpmY1HSjMJ02lovvlWT29jTWBuRivTm56qao2Su5DMbm9rseLzBEFfhYxdZk vUiusyE/Aag9VtY+7jv4U4vL8DYg1FNRMsoYFG2lwaecZSXbtBPu+xC6lctS6pCKOFVf wqetfajsnImAH6PTYDO8UQAFSiNsUZLqvufUASFeSuDIsjt5jbDvOgnvJerkBLYRDsuI fhhR1crmfgFH7ubnUmap0ffXsofl2ToTWLZpqk9TSFFR8dmSNj6tUlHPtOup3Nn/GreP 8D0w==